Friday, April 10, 2009

Gothic Arches - Open Theme

"Hollyhock of my Heart"
I really enjoyed having an open theme and hope to see that again in the future.
You can view more Open Theme Gothic Arches at:
I photographed the hollyhock while in the Southwest and the background was provided by June. Thanks June! What a great background! The font I used was Celtic Garamond the 2nd. All other modifications and effects were created using Photoshop CS.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful ! I love the card and the background for your blog.
    I hope you have a Happy Easter.
    Hugs~~~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joan, So beautiful and heartwarming. What a delightful sunny arch i love it
    I hope you have a super weekend
    Hugs June xxx


    PS. Just added a challenge with a difference at soartful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another beauty, Joan! Love the Hollyhocks! Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and beautiful arch !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!