Saturday, August 8, 2009

We Love Digital Art Challenge - Friendship

I'm a simple person who likes clean lines with a refined look so I prefer the above version - however it is good to go out of one's comfort zone from time to time so I added a printed background for those who like a slightly busier look. Either way, I had a delightful time creating these for the We Love Digital Art Group - Homepage Challenge.
The center image was provided by Dover Publications. The background is from a scrap of fabric. All the enhancements were completed in Photoshop CS.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely, Joan -- just what I had in mind for the challenge! :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the challenge, Joan -- so very well deserved. Guess who also voted for you? :) (((Joan)))

    Happy creating,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!