Reiki Energy Hand in Turquoise and Sea Sediment Jasper. This is one of my many favorites. The Sea Sediment Jasper is the perfect companion to the turquoise. Note that there is a matching pair of earrings to make this the perfect summer set...Bright, vivid, full of energy.
I am enjoying the process of beading with such a large variety of beads from Red Fossil beads with a Persian-look Tibetan pendant to a Traditional Black Onyx with Denim Lapis and black seed beads. I really didn't know there were so many types of beads! A matching bracelet and earrings complete both sets.
To the left here I have used Green Mountain Jade with a beautiful Tree Agate. I love the combination of the two with the Tibetan silver beads and Reiki hands. This is completed with a matching set of Reiki hands earrings.
Below, I have used Rose Quartz with Pink Rhodonite and Black seed beads. I added a Rhodonite Reiki Wand to one and a Rose Quartz Heart to the other. I have also included a medium-size anklet and fish hook earrings to complete the wand set. As you can see the Heart necklace is accompanied with a matching pair of earrings as well.



Now to the left again, I have used Plum Cat's Eye beads with Feldspar. Feldspar beads have an interesting background. Feldspar is known as the Earth's Crust. The colors are neutral and range from gray to gold. This set includes a Plum Cat's Eye mini pendulum that is absolutely adorable and a 7 3/4" bracelet.

To the right, I have combined Unakite with Bali seed beads and Tibetan silver Bone beads. Suspended from the beaded necklace is the most beautiful Hand-Carved Jade Quan Yin Pendant.
Quan Yin is known as the Goddess of Mercy and also the teacher of Dharma. Some believe Quan Yin is the World Watcher. If you would like to learn more about Quan Yin, you can do a search in Wikipedia.
Last but certainly not least, this is my new favorite. I fell in love with the Zuni Bear Fetishes while living in the SW and so I couldn't be happier with the results of the above necklace and earrings set. I was thrilled when I found a resource for the Picture Jasper Bears along with the matching round beads. I used 4 mm and 6 mm round beads with these very petite Zuni Bears to achieve a natural yet somewhat feminine/casual look.I will be taking more pictures soon of other pieces and sets I have completed to share with you. I hope you enjoy viewing this collection as much as I have enjoyed creating them. Oh, there is one more thing I didn't mention while describing these jewelry pieces. I have been gifted with an amazing pendulum which helps me to complete my Reiki intuitive work on all these jewelry pieces. It has been an amazing journey in too many ways to count.
AND here is how I would like to invite you into my journey. Simply leave a comment with your email address and you will be submitted into my Intuitive Jewelry Giveaway. Please specify the type of jewelry you would be interested in. Will it be of the Native SW, a Reiki set (wand, energy hand, pendulum), a Persian look, a Celtic set, Quan Yin necklace, the Hand of Fatima necklace, a Heart set, a Dragonfly set, or perhaps just a particular Color/Stone? The winner will also receive an intuitive reading about the jewelry on an Element ATC that I designed and enhanced in Photoshop CS. I do hope you will join in the fun. I will be drawing the winning name on September 4th so you have plenty of time to get your comments in.
I love the pendant with the heart! I collect heart themed things; especially jewelry.
ReplyDeleteHi Joan,
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh -- you have been so busy! All your new jewelry is just gorgeous. :) Whoever ends up winning one of your wonderful sets is surely very lucky. I must admit that I am also intrigued by the intuitive reading you offer. I will be sure to post about your giveaway on my blog, so that many others can join the fun and have the chance to win one of the beauties.
I like all your jewelry, but if I had to pick one, I would choose the very first one -- "Reiki Energy Hand in Turquoise and Sea Sediment Jasper." I was immediately drawn to that, you see. :)
Take good care, Joan! :)
Much love,
your friend
Birgit
Your creativity knows no bounds...you go girl! They are ALL very beautiful and the winner will be very lucky indeed! I hope all is going well and everyone is getting settled in.
ReplyDeleteKathleen
lunamom58@gmail.com
This has brought back so many memories of creativity and sharing in your Mountainair studio. Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteDianne Maughan (now in Meadows of Dan, VA)