Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome to Fall and the WLDA Challenge

 Kathleen presented the "We Love Digital Art" group with the above image for our first fall challenge.  This is truly what makes Fall Beautiful!  Just look at all those Autumn colors!  The image inspired me to take on the challenge and you can now see what I came up with below.  My thanks goes to Kathleen for such a fantastic challenge!
 
I can't seem to figure out how to separate the two above images so I'll just have to start here.  

"Fall Prancing" is the first image and I used the challenge image along with two Dover Publications images (the horse and a maple leaf).  All the remaining enhancements were done in Photoshop CS.

"Turkey Crossing" is the second image.  I'm sorry that I can't give a reference for the antique cola truck or the covered bridge.  I couldn't find one for the truck and I lost the information on the covered bridge.  My thanks and appreciation goes out to the Google search engines for both.  The turkeys were from Dover Publications and the challenge image, of course, was provided by Kathleen at WLDA.  The remaining enhancements were completed in Photoshop CS.  What a wonderful way to start Fall, don't you think?  

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!