Friday, October 28, 2011

4x4 Friday Challenge - Black Cats

I tried something new this week with the goal of just using new custom shapes, a few brushes, and special effects in photoshop cs. I have been having fun to say the least although I made a "OOPS" in the first image with the size. For some reason or another, I thought the black cat challenge was postcard size instead of 4x4. Silly me! Having said that, I now have to admit I don't care for the the second image as well as the first but at least it's the right size. ;-)
Anyway...here are the two images so you can see what I did. You can check out other black cat creations at:
http://4x4friday.blogspot.com/2011/10/4x4-friday-black-cats.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful on both counts! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From personal experience -- black cats are best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!