I'm not quite sure if I can pull this off or not, but I thought it would be fun to have my own advent calendar for Winter and Christmas images this year. I know I have enough if I use a few of my digital art creations from previous years. Since I'm already starting late, I have six images to share with you now. It really is better late than never.

December 6th ~ Only 19 more days
December 5th
December 4th
December 3rd
December 2nd
December 1st





Oh Joan -- that's what I did a couple of years ago! :) It's so much fun -- especially when people take the time to leave a comment. (Many of my Advent calendar posts don't have comments though -- hah!) Anyway, I really love the variety of your creations, but it's the Christmas fish which really cracks me up! :) Thanks so much for taking the time to create all these images and sharing them on your blog. We should do that (again) in 2012. I guess *I* should start creating Christmas images in August or September to be in time and all organized. Hah! Maybe we should think about Christmas in July at WLDA?! That would give all of us an early start on the WLDA Advent calendar, too. Just a thought...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Birgit