Saturday, March 24, 2012

4x4 Friday Round Challenge & So Artful Challenge - Green, Blue, & Pink

"Another Spring Mandala"

Whenever I see a challenge that is themed Round I automatically think of a mandala. I began by finding two different mandala images from Dover Publications. The smallest image directly in the middle was already colored while the larger round design was in black and white. I really liked the layering so I decided to color coordinate the larger round to the smaller one. I then found a coordinating background and a frame border. I do think this works well for both challenges. You can view more images from other artists at the two following links:

http://4x4friday.blogspot.com/2012/03/4x4-friday-round.html

http://jeanette-soartfulchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/03/here-comes-spring-green-blue-and-pink.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is just amazing! So glad you linked up at So Artful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mandala, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!