Hi Everyone! Sheesh! It has been a long since I posted here! You will have to excuse my forgetfulness for a bit while I try to remember how my blog works. First off...like how I would have liked to write something before the images or underneath each one!
I have much to share with you all. As you can see from these images, I have been painting rocks. It is quite the craze here and I have to admit that I really didn't enjoy the process at first. It is difficult to paint on something so rough and textured but once I got the hang of it, I became hooked. Here are just a few of what I have painted so far.
For those of you who know me well...you know how much of an addictive and competitive personality I have. Anyway, I have more to share so I will end this for now to move on.
I have missed you all so much!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!