Thanks to friends who have directed me here...I have finally arrived. Please be patient though...I have much to learn. ;) I hope to have images and blogs to share with you very soon.
You wrote me that you were going to start blogging. And have you really gone to town with it! I found it by chance - indirectly while checking out something else. I'm putting you on the Mountainair Arts "local" blogroll asap. Tamra in Istanbul and Geree in Pichilemu are on it. At least you are still in the country... hahaha. If you have any technical questions about blogging, just let me know.
You wrote me that you were going to start blogging. And have you really gone to town with it! I found it by chance - indirectly while checking out something else. I'm putting you on the Mountainair Arts "local" blogroll asap. Tamra in Istanbul and Geree in Pichilemu are on it. At least you are still in the country... hahaha. If you have any technical questions about blogging, just let me know.
ReplyDelete