Friday, May 15, 2009

Art Creations Friday - Background Image 2

Alright...now you can decide for yourself which one you like better.
I absolutely love, love, love this background we were so generously given to use!
This background has so much depth and character which makes it so wonderful to work with!
I could keep creating for months.
Those of you who know me well know that I love textures for the same reason I love cloud watching. You can always find something in them.
I discovered many new and fun creatures in this background that I hope to play with a bit later. ; ) Did any of you see them too?
Well, I hope everyone has a simply wonderful and imaginative weekend!
Thanks for looking! : )

8 comments:

  1. Hello my friend, i finally got a little time to visit blogs today. This is superb and i agree texture and depth make all the difference and you do find things deep within ... yep i am a cloud dreamer too hehe

    Hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and yes, I prefer this one!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are beautiful, Joan! I don't know if I can pick a favorite. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my picture. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I think I like the way you framed this one. More depth! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, tranquil and thought ful piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!