Thursday, May 14, 2009

Art Creations Friday - Background Theme

"Become One"
I know you must be thinking..."Where's that background"? Well, it's there but has multiple... and I truely mean multiple layers under, over, and in it! Uffda! You see, I had this great idea when I first looked at the background only sometimes great ideas are difficult to achieve. But wait...I may have another idea to show off the background a bit more. Ok, so it's back to photoshop but that's ok since I haven't had enough time lately to play anyway. : )
In the meantime, please enjoy the other images entered at:
Hopefully I'll be back before the deadline but if not - this is the image I have to contribute. ; )

6 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous!!! love all elements you added!! it has such a dreamy feel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on this challenge Joan !
    And well done that you have multiply the background. I love it when i see some different things that are possible with photoshop !
    Realy beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image! I feel like I can hear the water rushing and smell fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soft, calming and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!