Friday, July 3, 2009

July Mind Wide Open Challenge - Contentment

Here is my entry for the Mind Wide Open challenge for July. I really needed the art therapy and this was an intuitive piece. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it. What a restful afternoon it was! You can see more entries at: http://www.mind-wideopen.blogspot.com/
And here is my element page of what I used to create this entry. : )
Happy 4th of July!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely Joan -- I especially love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Joan! Love the colors!! Hope all is well with you. I have been trying to learn a new camera, so taking pictures and trying out some new Topaz plugins has kept me busy. :-) I think of you often, though..and hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ver cool Joan! Love all the elements you have used. The finger print is perfect! Becs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cluster of stars in the corner of your piece! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!