"This Old Barn Owl"
"This Old Barn Owl" Elements PageI fought the heat off today with the help of a fan so I could create this old barn owl image.
Sorry I've been so absent to challenges, June, but this heat wave isn't compatible with my computer...nor with me! I hope this makes up for it slightly.
You can see more owl creations at: http://www.artfreebies.blogspot.com/
Hi Joan, I do feel for you with the heat. i am not a hot weather person and would be terrible. I hope it eases soon.
ReplyDeleteThis more than makes up for anything lol its gorgeous. I love the barn image and the beautiful colouring overlay ... wow what a beauty my friend
thanks so much
hugs June x
This is great! I had a hard time with Mr. Owl and didn't even post my piece because I wasn't happy with it. Your Barn Owl is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful, I love the barn!
ReplyDeleteJust aaw the Barn/Owl - really like it.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a hot-weather person either, really suffer in it, so I sympathize.