I've had lots of fun therapy lately with my set of three snow people! I didn't realize how much I missed drawing and enhancing my own creations until I tackled these three. I never have a shortage of sketches since I actually do sketch something each and every night. Actually, sketching doesn't take as long as scanning it into photoshop for all the loving work that goes into it from there. I'm sure some of you completely understand this. It's been so hectic this year that I didn't even notice how my blog was getting left out. I was shocked to see I had only ONE entry in two months. I sure hope next year isn't as hectic.
AND just in case I don't have time to make another entry, I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday, and Season's Greetings! (Whichever you prefer) Hugs to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!