Hi Everyone! I received this award from my very dear friend, Birgit - I think last month but I haven't had extra time to thank her properly until today and again...Thank you very much!
Now, if I understand this correctly, I am to pass this award on to five others which I would like to do right now in no particular order:
1} Trak from CraftyCat957
I adore checking out your blog and it always makes me smile! Your creations make me smile and You make me smile! Thanks for sharing your life, your stories, and your creations!
2} June from ArtFreebies
Well, you know how I feel about you and your blogs already! ;) I know you've had a very difficult year but you always keep your chin up and I want you to continue to know that I think you're terrific!
3} Nan from Nan'sNiche
I always know I can find something to learn from your blog. Recently, it saddened me to read of such a great loss to you but then I found my smile thinking of all the wonderful times you must have spent together and how she will live in your heart forever. You are such a wonderful person and I thoroughly enjoy your blog! Thanks Nan!
4} Tacey from Tacey'sCorner
First, I miss you Tacey and I hope you are alright! Your blog always made me smile and I sure do miss that. I do hope you'll be back in the near future to share more smiles with me!
5} Gayle from AStamper'sTouch
I don't know of anyone else who creates as much as you do Gayle and I absolutely love it. Just when I think I've seen it all, you show me I haven't! ;) You truly put a smile on my face!
Thank you all for providing the smiles upon smiles! You are more appreciated then you know!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!