Zentangle - Emotion, Happy
My imaginary Aztec animal friendHere are my original entries for the Black and White challenge at Theme Thursday. I learned about zentangles from a group I was once in and fell in love with the concept. I've been doing them ever since. It's a great form of art therapy and helps to release the emotions from within.
As far as my made up Aztec friend - well, I've been drawing imaginary animals since I was a little girl and when my kids were old enough to draw, I taught them how to draw those too. My son asked me to morph a hippo with a bear once. I have to say it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Bears and hippos are both large bodied animals so it took a bit of drawing and erasing before I got it pretty close to where you could actually see the two animals merged into one. For Christmas I bought a Morph program and Spore. I still haven't downloaded either one but I do keep sketching my imaginary friends.
Now here is the fun part of this blog post. As I have never had the opportunity to do a give-away, I thought this would be a good time to do one. I think of it as a really belated anniversary to my one year of blogging. So what will you receive? Hmmmm...I think I'll keep that as a surprise for now. Oh, I'm such a tease! Heh heh
So, you know what you have to do if you're interested in winning, right? Yep, just leave a comment here and then check back on May 21st (Endangered Species Day) to see if you're the lucky winner. Ooooh, what an appropriate day for a good win, don't you think?
Oh, and don't forget to check out the Theme Thursdays challenges at:
Oh, and don't forget to check out the Theme Thursdays challenges at:

Wonderful black and white zentangle- these are expressive and creative!
ReplyDelete