Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bears...Oh my!

Bear Tragedy
This is a very sad story about a bear. Everybody should heed the warning to not feed wildlife because they become dependent and cannot forage for themselves anymore.
This is such a tragedy to see what they have done to our country's wildlife!
The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect all US wildlife.
Ok, wait for it
~~~
Wait for it
~~~
Here it comes
~~~




I just couldn't resist adding this to my blog in response to my friend Jude who recently had a bear encounter in good ole PA...right at the edge of her driveway! She was lucky to have a camera close by and snapped a quick pic...from the safety of her home...thank goodness! I don't think she'll mind if I send you to her blog to see her bear so here's the link:
AND you just might want to take a look around her blog. She is a very talented artist in too many ways to count! I'm always amazed at her creations - she has an abundant of talent!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this message and for sharing this great picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!