Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Christmas Clone War

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Germies and troopers were gathered around

The battle was on and quite soon it came clear
That the only survivor would be Flu himself

Then what a dismay
When we learned of his clones
Marching in and making us even more ill

Now we're coughing and sneezing and blowing our noses
In hopes that we soon will be free of those germies

We've done all we can to ward off those clones
With aspirin and water and lots of good rest

We feel we are winning this battle right now
And the new year will bring us
A Victory at last

So, alright. It's not the best writing but considering how I've been feeling over the past week or more, perhaps you'll give me a little break on it? Although we had a lot of success in 2010, we also seemed to be residing with Murphy as well. Including this last bit on becoming ill. It sure did interfere with the best of plans. We originally planned on seeing Tron today and then go to our friends for the annual New Year's Eve party. Unfortunately we could not. Fortunately, we didn't let it spoil our Christmas too much. The ones who could come were all sick like us. And I have to add that we had the best prime rib dinner ever if I may say so myself.
Now I would like to step back just a bit and share my holiday creations with you that I managed to finish before I became ill. And I almost forgot...even being sick wasn't going to stop me from getting them posted on time BUT the internet did! Murphy was up to no good once again. Unfortunately, we lost our router...it died. Fortunately we had a new one so that problem didn't last long but it seemed like every time I would get a chance to get to the posting, I could not connect. It seems to be ok now so without further ado...my images along with Happy Holidays. I hope your holidays were magnificent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!