Sunday, February 22, 2009

Now and Then Trio

Here are my entries for the Rooftop ATC challenge at:
I say entries because this image is actually cut into three ATC images. The initial image was too wide to reduce to an ATC so I cropped, and cropped, and cropped to make it into three. I look at it this way - when in doubt...try something different...like cropping.
I love this challenge! I wanted to show something from my heritage and this so works! From the old to the new...I just love the combination.
This past winter, we were snowed in for almost two weeks. The snow just kept falling to the point I was wondering if it would ever stop. The roads were the worst I've ever seen in my lifetime. Little to say, I was thankful when it finally melted. I have viewed winter pictures from Norway that amaze me. There were literally just paths through the snow from cabin to cabin. Uffda... It must have been very hard to live there way back when. It's difficult enough now.
Anywho, I hope you enjoy this set of images.
My thanks to tmta for this most wonderful challenge. : )

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic.
    Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Joan! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very NICE! I love it Joan! And, I love how you really embrace the challenges and do so well.

    Show us more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!