Easter is my favorite holiday of all. I'm finally back in the creative mode and that makes me happy! What I have finished is two Easter drawings I did several years ago. With the magic of photoshop I was able to bring both to life adding color, special effects, and embellishments. So...here is the white rabbit, the brown rabbit, and a bunch of chicks! LOL
"Spring into Easter"
-AND-
"Somebunny Loves You"
Same bunny - different finishes
This creation began eight years ago from some fabric I thought was very adorable. Before I passed the fabric on I decided to free-hand a little section of it for a postcard and here it is finally finished. Now I'll have to print it for a memory book someday. Hopefully that won't take another eight years to do! Hope you all have a fun weekend and enjoy Easter Sunday!
For those who are participating in Pink Saturday this week...Happy Pink Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!