Saturday, April 2, 2011

Pink Saturday and the link for Dover Publications

Good morning, good day, and good evening everyone! I'm celebrating Pink Saturday this week with a vintage image from Dover Publications which I enhanced with spring azaleas. I've also created another Asian image with several images from Dover Publications. Please stop over to Beverly's Pink Saturday celebration. All you have to do is click on the PS pic to the right.

And with a big smile... I bid you yet another Happy Pink Saturday! :)


"A Vintage Pink Saturday"

"A Pink Flamingo Saturday"
~AND~

before you go... One last thought with some samples for you!


Easter is on it's way so I thought I would share a few samples from Dover Publications with you. If you would like free samples from Dover, here's the link: http://www.doverpublications.com/ You will be amazed at the variety the company offers and you might just find a few cd books to order while you're there. The sales are great there as well as all those fantastic samples!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Joan -- what a sweet Pink Saturday post! :) You are so kind to tell people about the free Dover samples. I so enjoy using them for my creations, too.

    I am happy to have you as my friend and think of you ever so often! I hope to have some free time soon to catch up on everything. In the meantime, please rest assured that you are thought of often and lovingly! :)

    Hugs,
    your friend
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards.

    Visiting thru Pink Saturday#1, as I'm joining PS for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved visiting your blog and seeing neat samples. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Love your creations for Pink Saturday! Dover hs so many images it's fun to see and they do have great sales!
    Thanks for the links and please come and vsit me too!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Easter share ... beautiful! TY.

    Happy pink April ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    GIVEAWAY ends 4/5

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!