Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What a fantastic birthday!

I was whisked away for a night on the town and it was terrific! Everything was FANTABULOUS!

The place is beautiful! The people are the friendliest! The service is impeccable!

And the food was scrumptious! Especially the pastries and pie! Although the prime rib was the best I've ever had as well! What a fun place to celebrate my birthday!
What classic elegance this great room/foyer is!

I so wish I owned a bed like this! A touch of Heaven's comfort!

What a beautiful spa with pool and hot tub! Didn't get a chance to jump in but it is inviting!


AND here is the stage I will see next trip...and I really can't wait until then!

I can't believe I will see a performance from no other than....


JoDee Messina! Is she gorgeous or what? I absolutely love her music! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! Oh but I must! Still...I am so looking forward to it!


In the meantime...I'm going to continue to savor the memories of this spectacular birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Joan! Sounds like a fantastic place to be treated like a queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Joan! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!