Hello Everyone!
Welcome to another Pink Saturday Celebration!
AND in honor of St. Patty's Day, we have mixed in some green!
AND in honor of St. Patty's Day, we have mixed in some green!
How about some shamrocks and a wee bit of Irish fun?
This was a sticker from Dover Publications free samples. I couldn't resist it's cuteness and just had to use it for today's Pink Saturday! I absolutely love teeny tiny things and this sure fits the bill. How adorable is a baby elf(?) in a small, little acorn shell? I would love to make this from sculpey. Don't know if I have the talent to pull that one off though. At least not yet.
I believe this image was from Dover Publications also. I added those wee little ones and a few shamrocks before I enhanced it with satin, borders, and bevel/emboss. The font is Celtic Garamond the second. I hope you all have a terrific Pink Saturday and don't forget you can see lots more pink if you just click on the Pink Saturday icon!
Happy St. Patty's Day Joan! Your creation is very lovely...I love the colors and the butterflies!
ReplyDeleteKathleen
This year I didn't even get around to create something special for St. Patrick's Day. All the more, I just love YOUR creations, Joan! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Birgit