Saturday, March 5, 2011

So many things I like to do!

If this is the first time you are visiting my blog...Welcome! If you're a returning guest...then Welcome back! You may have noticed by now that my blog is mostly about digital art although that is not all that I do. I love to learn something new each and every day. Currently, I'm refreshing myself in the sculpting of fimo. No, I didn't try to create a seagull...at least not yet. Instead, I decided to try to create a small dragon. I'll try to take a picture of it as soon as I can create and attach it's head. Yes, that means I managed to get the body, legs, feet, arms, hands, and wings finished today. Hmmm...now that I'm giving a seagull sculpt thought...I just so happen to have the colors I would need so perhaps tomorrow that will be another new creation. What fun! Of course, since another project I have going has to do with jewelry, I could also make a few beads while I'm at it as well. I am so looking forward to my jewelry findings orders to arrive. I just need jump rings and some eye pins so I can start creating. Once I get my fill of those two projects, I will move on to one of my stitchery kits. Now that is certainly a project that will take longer to finish so that will keep me busy until the weather changes enough to continue the work on the house. One thing I have learned over many many years is how to pace myself. There are always way too many projects on my plate so I don't have any other choice now other than to pace myself.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for FIMO! One of these days I will have to take photos of the flowers bouquets I made from FIMO. They were gifts for my mom, and she still has them. :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!