Friday, November 25, 2011

Another Cyber Monday Post

I created this set using permanent dyed purple violet and green fossil beads. The spacer beads, disc pendant and paisley pendant are made of Tibetan silver. I have to say that I'm surprised at how well my camera picked up the tiny black veins in the purple violet beads but I'm sure glad it did! Again, if you would like a chance at winning this set, leave a comment and your name will be entered. Just make sure you leave a comment by Midnight Monday, November 28th, Pacific Standard Time. And keep checking back for more images giving you more chances to enter.

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great color combination, Joan -- gotta love purple with green accents! The winner will be very lucky for sure.

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!