I believe this will be the last choices posted before the drawing so don't forget to leave a comment for your chance at winning! Remember, you can add a comment to each post with Cyber Monday in it's title! I think it's fun to have multiple chances to win, don't you?


I am having some difficulty with spacing the images so I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves this time...at least for the above three. The necklace below was created with glass beads, swirled with silver. That makes it different from most of the jewelry I've made because of those beads. It is not as casual - in fact, it is quite dressy in comparison.

I hope you have enjoyed my Cyber Monday and that you have taken all the opportunities to enter. (You have until midnight, tonight to enter still) I will be back to post the winner(s) after Midnight, Pacific Standard Time. Good Luck!
Wow -- what beautiful earrings! I also love the owl bracelet (I think it's a bracelet, isn't it?). Gotta love owls!!! :) Finally, the necklace is very elegant. You have outdone yourself!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Birgit