Fresh out of photoshop! Step right up! Don't be shy now. A collage of wonders to inspire even the young ones. LOL The ATC above was created from several Dover Publications images and then you know what I did next. Photoshop and I really do have a wonderful time together.
And if the above wasn't enough for the young ones, this one is. I actually created this one a few years ago but I figured I would add this to the challenge for those who might have missed it way back when. Hope you enjoy them and thanks for looking!You can see more Clowns/Zirkus at:
http://funwithatcs.blogspot.com/
http://funwithatcs.blogspot.com/
Oh these are great! I've always loved clowns and used to collect them (I have since run out of room so no more collecting for me!) I really love what you've been doing in Photoshop...bravo!
ReplyDeleteHi Joan,
ReplyDeleteGREAT circus/clowns ATCs! I noticed that you hadn't linked up at the challenge site, so I did that right now (your name and link but I used my email address just in case you don't want to show it). I am sure Susi and the other blog owners love your ATCs just as much as I do! :)
Hugs,
Birgit