You see - it's not that I don't create the challenge images. I'm just a day behind! The following two images were ones that I worked on for the Gothic Arches challenges. I was really hoping to get the fantasy challenge finished on time. : ( But...as I titled this blog, it's better late then never!
You can view other magnificient Gothic Arch creations at:
"Mascarade Ghosts"
Originally, I had been working on this image for the Gothic Arches challenge. I created a slightly different version for an ATC challenge since I was too late to submit this one. I decided to go ahead and add this so you could see that I actually do finish the challenge images! ; )
~*~These creations are made using my own ideas with the help of a few images I have found online and through Dover Publications. They are not for sale and only used for educational purposes and art therapy. Copyright on these images are only intended for the digital enhancements and not for the images used from other sources. ~*~

Wow these are stunning.
ReplyDeleteVery impressive arches. Love them.