It's been a long time since I created something for children so I just couldn't resist with this great theme - Circus or Clown. The call of the Ring master, "Ladies and Gentlemen and Children of all ages!" was so thrilling to hear as a young child. So for all you children at heart, here's my entry for the Theme Thursday challenge of Circus. It's my take on how a young boy (the ring master) and his brother (dressed as the clown) would set up a mock circus with the toys for hours of imaginative fun.
Does anyone remember the movie "Toby Tyler"? I so wanted to join the circus and become a vaulter! : ) And just think of all that popcorn and soda pop - it all seemed so yummy way back when. I hope you enjoy this image as much as I have enjoyed creating it!
So, without further ado, "Ladies and Gentlemen and Children of all ages, Come and see the latest attractions at": http://themethursday.wordpress.com/
Circus characters were provided by Dover Publications. Modified background is from a Where's Waldo Game. Enhancements and effects were created using Photoshop CS.

great card
ReplyDeleteWow this is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
I remember Toby Tyler and I love the circus.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, this is a great card.
I hope it is alright that I follow your blog.
Cheers~~~Leslie
What fun, Joan! This is a wonderful image..I can hear the children's laughter and hand clapping. I love it..great job!!
ReplyDelete