Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Artful Challenge

Here are my two images for "Magical Ice" in the So Artful Challenge. I would like to take this time to express my gratitude to June for giving so many of us the opportunity to participate in this wonderful challenge. She has done a magnificient job. Thank you June!


I just read about the other challenge June hosts at Art on the Darkside and although I will miss it, I realize the importance of putting that aside at this time. I hope this challenge does not have to depart as well (although I would fully understand). I thought perhaps this one could stay as a monthly challenge instead of a weekly challenge if that would help. If not, that is ok - it was just a thought I felt I should share. [Hoping June will see this since I don't have her email addy.]




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful entries, Joan! I'm glad I don't have to choose just one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joan Marie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and for following the challenge. I am going through a difficult time right now as you know but i can still find time usually to do a little blogging and so i will be keeping this one open and also the freebie art blog challenge. Both of these are not really too much of a problem as they are not as busy as the darkside blogs :) It may be that i post the challenges a day or so late as it just depends on when i get chance to do them but shall keep them open for now.
    I love what you have done on the ice theme here they are amazing oth are so magical and the bottom one reminds me of something like 'a Disney theme' totally beautiful !! thanks again my friend
    Hugs June xxx
    PS/ my email is june.macfarlane@gmail.com if you need it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!