Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Theme Thursday Challenge - Orange

"The Music of Orange"
This image is dedicated to the special someone who said I never use Orange, yellow, brown in any of my creations! Heh heh Ok, so there you have it! And you know who you are! ; ) Now I can go back to Purple! AND blue and green and pink and all those colors in my palette. Actually, I really loved creating this one. Orange has always been a difficult color for me to work with and this sure gave me the opportunity to work with it...thanks to Theme Thursday and that special someone. You all know I just can't resist a decent challenge! You know what's coming next...that's right...you can check out more images in orange at:
Scraps of fabrics and images from Dover Publications were used to create this image - digitally enhanced with Photoshop CS.

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful orange collage, the Geisha is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is fantastic.
    Really beautiful. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous orange card!! great image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geishaliciously orange and yellow! I like the window concept. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow, what a wonderful design ! Great !
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orange was a challenge, wasn't it? But your design and images here are just fantastic and the orange is perfect for this piece1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collage - love geishas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design..and I love the colors. :-) Great card, Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your orange Asian collage.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is beautiful !! I could spend all day looking through your work. Gorgeous oriental with such subtle and beautiful orange
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!