Saturday, February 27, 2010

Art Creations Friday and The Three Muses Challenges








I've ran out of time again so I've combined two challenges into one. For Art Creations Friday we were given a fantastic background to work with and then there was the theme of Architecture from The Three Muses. I really wish I had more time this past week to do a better job. Each one feels slightly incomplete to me... like something is missing. In fact, my inner muse is telling me exactly that as well as those "ancient" muses! I guess it's time to learn some new tricks in photoshop so I can actually carry out what my complete creative thoughts are.
Now, without further ado, here are the links to the challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I think both pictures are superb! I love how you have worked in the lovely ACF background and your design and colour choices are simply beautiful - and very creative.
    Thanks so much for participating in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Meso-American history fanatic that I am, the image with the pyramid at Chichen Itza is a real eye popper. Are the spheres messages from the gods? Mayan ancestors? Extra terrestrials? All or any of the three. Whatever. My imagination is stirred by the imagery. Good job, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are very unique! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!