Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Stamp for the Three Muses Challenge

Unfortunately, I ran out of time to be able to create a full image using stamps but I did create the above stamp and I hope this is ok for the challenge - stamps. I really do enjoy making stamps and hope to create more in the near future using my own drawings.
To view more stamp creations, check out: www.thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/2010/02-three-muses-postage-stamps
Thank you, Bev, for the great challenge theme! I'm looking forward to the next challenge (Nature)!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a scrumptious stamp!! Of course it qualifies for our challenge! Wonderful and creative artwork. Thanks so much for joining in this week. Our new challenge opens today (for me, in Australia, it is already Wednesday morning. The theme is NATURE so anything from nature qualifies in a serious, whimsical or funny way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog today! I hope you will come back again soon!