
Happy Easter
Hello Everyone! Hope you all are having a wonderfully creative week!
Today I have been working on two challenge images with the theme of purple and brown. I know it's a bit early for an Easter image but since I'm better at Easter than Valentine's Day, I decided what the heck. I usually don't go for a vintage type image but I just love the bunnies and the small violet to purple flowers. This was a fun piece to create.
The Tribal abstract is an intuitive piece...which means I don't "think" of what I'm doing and just go with the flow (so to speak). I'm actually enjoying this process more than I ever thought possible. I began intuitive art as an art therapy several years ago and I have to say it was quite difficult for me in the beginning. It seemed impossible for me to just let go of my own thoughts but with perseverance and practice, I am finally in a comfort zone with this method. I would recommend this for anyone who is trying to reduce stress in their life.
If you would like to view more ATC's from this challenge using purple and brown, please check out: www.funwithatcs.blogspot.com

thess are great!
ReplyDeleteI really like both ATCs in their own way :-)
Thanks for joining Fun with ATCs and I hope, you will join us again
*hugs*
Your ATCs are wonderful!! Both of them!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for taking part in our challenge at Fun with ATCs!
Hugs, Caro
great artwork!
ReplyDeleteAnd you are right... this making art... is against stress and like a therapy!
Love your images!
Thank you very much for taking part in our challenge and hope to see you again on
Fun with ATC´s!
xxx
Susi
Your ATCs are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHugs Sabine
Hi Joan,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for giving this challenge a try.
Your images rock -- especially the abstract one is fabulous.
Big hugs,
Birgit